SBA Loans are really our specialty here at Alliance Business Capital. We love assisting Small Business Owners with all of their Business Financing needs.
We work with Small Business Owners who own or want to purchase Commercial Real Estate that will be used in the operation of their business. SBA Loans are only for Owner Operated Businesses and not for Investment Purposes.
Alliance offers SBA Loans starting at $350,000 and up to $15 Million. Depending on Property Type and Loan Purpose you may be able to finance up to 90% of the total project costs with an SBA Loan.
SBA General Guidelines
The SBA 7(a) Loan Program is the SBA’s most popular loan.
SBA 7(a) Loans are available through Alliance Business Capital from $350,000 up to $5,000,000.
Some of the Benefits of the SBA 7(a) Loan include:
- Long Repayment Terms – up to 25 years which can greatly reduce monthly payments
- Frees up cash to expand your business
- Low Down Payment – as little as 10% on multi-purpose real estate acquisitions and as little as 15% on single-purpose real estate acquisitions
- Financing available for most industry types including: Hotel/Motels, Gas Stations/Convenience Stores, Restaurants, Assisted Living Facilities and Day Cares to name a few
For more information on the SBA 7(a) Loan Programs please view the 7(a) Loan Flyer and feel free to Contact US with any questions or to Apply for an SBA Loan.
SBA 504 Loans available through Alliance for up to $15,000,000
Some Benefits of the 504 Loan include:
- Low down payment of only 10% on certain property types
- Long repayment terms – reducing monthly payments
- Many rate options including long term fixed rates
- Frees up cash flow to expand your business
- Associated fees and soft costs may be financed in the loan
For more information on the SBA 504 Loan Programs please view the 504 Loan Flyer and feel free to Contact US with any questions or to Apply for an SBA Loan.
If you have questions about our SBA Loan Programs please do not hesitate to Contact Us. Thank you in advance for allowing Alliance the opportunity to assist you with an SBA Loan.