Thank you for your interest in applying for a Commercial Real Estate or Business Loan through Alliance Business Capital. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your current and future Commercial Loan requests.
Below you will find the forms that we are required to get on each loan in order to get your loan requested reviewed.
Should you have any questions or need assistance in completing any of the forms please contact us and we will gladly assist you.
- SBA Checklist – this is applicable for all loans whether SBA, USDA or a Conventional Loan
- SBA Personal Financial Statement – must be completed in detail
- SBA REO Addendum – if you own more than 3 properties please use this addendum for the additional properties and attach to the SBA Personal Financial Statement
- SBA Resume – please complete all applicable blanks including full legal name and be descriptive when completing the job section
- SBA 1919 – Please fill out to the best of your ability and we will assist in completing this form
- Loan Application – please get started and we will assist in completing
All of the above forms allow for you to type directly onto the form itself. We recommend saving the forms to your computer so you can complete them whenever you have the time.
Once your have all forms completed please upload the forms along with the requested financial items that are included in the SBA Checklist to our secure online portal located at http://alliance.leapfile.net you can drag and drop from your computer into our online portal. Should you need assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.